Thursday, February 21, 2008

sick












I feel as though i have just come out of a snot filled coma. sloane had a double ear infection and I had a high fever. that's the thing that i never anticipated about motherhood. how the f do you function when you are both sick? Anyway, things are looking up now..for me, if not for THE SOURCE.


oh, I almost forgot.. because I have no impulse control, i purchased the rose petal cottage for sloane at the used store. you know, cause every fifteen month old baby needs one of these.

10 comments:

Jay Geldhof said...

Best,
Tableau.
Ever.

Jay Geldhof said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay Geldhof said...

I can only hope my meager words meet with the Blog Owner's approval.

kendra said...

gotta keep the pervy content that i know of off the baby blog!

Anonymous said...

Never mind the RosePetal Cottage - what is that RosePetal outfit she's got on?

Anonymous said...

Never mind the Rose Petal Cottage - what's with the Rose Petal outfit?

Anonymous said...

p.s., what are the people in the barn yard doing now? It looks like the SOURCE has them bowing down to some sort of Farm Idol. Curious.

kendra said...

i think that it's more of a farmacide.

Brooke Ullman said...

were the people sporting velcro shoes and jogging suits?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s_Gate_%28religious_group%29

Jay Geldhof said...

I think the horses are gonna jump 'em Evel Knievel style.
I may be wrong.
The dog is my favorite.