grandmothers and granddaughters together are the universe's secret punishment for all of the shitty things that you do to your mother as an adolescent.
ie., running the shopping cart into the back of your mom's ankle to see what she'd say..
2. breaking curfew habitually.
3. telling my mom she wasn't my mom anyway. (worst one I know)
4. constantly lying about my whereabouts and dating a twenty-one year old pot head, leading to my father tailing me and taking me home.
so the lesson here is to not care so much that Sloane won't kiss me when my mom is around, shouting a vehement "no kiss, or I DON"T", when I try to get some affection. The lesson is to buckle up, cause if she is going to be anything like me I am going to totally need to be medicated.
My mom likes to smile and wink, only to remind me that I wouldn't kiss her either.
and yeah, in the second picture, Sloane is wiping oatmeal on my mom's face and my mom is cackling her ass off. Years of parenting me has obviously raised her tolerance of things that could possibly happen. god love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment