i must have blacked out my entire last pregnancy. i can't remember one single detail. This time I feel frequent nausea and even more frequent urination. I am up five times a night! WTF? is this to help with the new routine/new baby to come? I GET IT ALREADY< sleep.
Sloane turned three this week. She was so excited when she woke up the morning of her birthday. She was running around in just her undies shouting.. "It's my birthday, It's my birthday!". It was really sweet.
Also, important to note.. she has started blowing raspberries when she dislikes one of my directives. It's so very hard not to laugh. She really is the coolist kid that I have ever met. As she grows larger, I can't help but look at her and wonder where she has come from.
I can't imagine the love that is in store for baby number 2. I just wish I could lay off the nightime bathroom breaks.
Dr. appt. on Monday. Ultrasound and Down's testing. Slight chance to see the sex of the baby.........
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Finding out the sex already??? How far along ARE you? I remember the peeing and back aches that first trimester... Second trimester it all suddenly went away. It'll be back again for a vengence in the third... I never had morning sickness, sucks. I really feel for you!
One of my girlfriends said there was a chance at my ultrasound on tuesday. that's when she found out she was having a boy. i don't remember anything about pregnancy one. i think i blocked it out. my 33 year old body is old and out of shape. i am getting my ass kicked.
so excited to hear about your home addition!! recession what?
Post a Comment