
I'd like to dedicate this blog to Jay, and I'll tell you why. Jay has been home with Ivy for the past nine months. Somehow he has adapted his man brain to being Mr. Mom and has become quite good at it. I don't think I could do it. I have been home with Sloane today and we are having fun. I just really don't think that I could do it every day. That is certainly not why I am dedicating this blog to Jay.
It is because his child pooped on him a few nights ago and he screamed like a bitch. Now, that shit is funny.
Please enjoy Sloane and her "floor cookie".
Also, please enjoy a picture of Meg smiling.
PS,
Sloane is 9 months now. 2 sharp monster teeth, able to stand (assisted) and cruise, army crawling like a wounded soldier with only one working leg, and biting.
2 comments:
Aha ha ha! That shit IS funny! Fantastic!
Jay-please help Rob with your acquired Mr. Mom skills for when he begins that long and treacherous path this fall.
Kenny-wake up already! You seem to be sleeping through ALL of the times you spend with Sloane.
;-)
That pic of Kenny and Sloane cracked me up...
That Kenny's a Ball O' Fire, ain't he?!
Post a Comment