sloane is teaching us how to care properly for her charge, senorita. She has her own method of feeding and forming routines and schedules so that senorita knows what to expect. Each night she "rescues" her from being put to bed (by me) and runs, yes runs, to the living room, where they both just narrowly escape. It's fun.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
basic child care
sloane is teaching us how to care properly for her charge, senorita. She has her own method of feeding and forming routines and schedules so that senorita knows what to expect. Each night she "rescues" her from being put to bed (by me) and runs, yes runs, to the living room, where they both just narrowly escape. It's fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, kendra.
my wee family will be descending on ohio soon, and we're always up for some baby-friendly socializing, and i know that the ullmans are, too. please, please, please, give us a call at my mom's house if you'd like to hang. there may be an xmas present for sloane in it... and you might let ivy know we've got a little something for her, too.
xoxox,
jessica
jessica,
we are having a non baby friendly poker party for kenny's birthday tomorrow at 8. You and ted are welcome. I will not be playing poker. The girls will be drinking wine in my basement bar. I thought that I would keep a fire "poker" handy to show support. I believe that Mr. and Mrs. Chappy are already coming.
We will also be home for all of the holiday. I don't know your mom's number, only rachel's. My email is kendra5554@yahoo.com. if you guys want to get together with the babies at any, i mean any other time let us know. I would love to see frances. -
kendra
Post a Comment