so big.
sloane has her second ear infection to date. lots of unpredictable behavior. She also suffered her first traumatic accident this week. She fell, right next to me, and hit her face on her green talking chair. i felt like total shit. she split her lip in two places. poor baby.
on a lighter note, she is now saying, "wow wow wubzy" which is funny. Her other new word is jack. She doesn't really designate ma ma or da, but definitely knows her television preferences. she has also become increasingly more loving with gal pal, bff, ivy. She tries to hug her, really. She tries to wrap an arm around her, you know, just to hang. Ivy wants no part of this. I can see that even at the age of one, Ivy has recognized this as a potentially dangerous relationship, and wants to establish clear boundaries.
kenny put the pony tails into her hair while I was working late. He sent the pic as a text to me and I nearly cried. What baby is this? I know that mine certainly isn't old enough for pony tails.
at the doctor,
21.8 lbs,
ear-infected
teeth-four (sharp)
1 comment:
New Post?
Post a Comment