today meg, kenny, jay and I took ivy and sloane to the children's museum in cleveland. i have no pictures because the four of us are thoughtless losers.
http://www.clevelandchildrensmuseum.org/aboutus.htm
I have to say, this place is awesome. i have been to freaking france for christ's sake and was too hung over to walk my ass to the louvre. the children's museum is the shis-nitz. I had more fun than I ever thought possible. the girls seemed to really enjoy it too. if you have children, over one, i would highly suggest it.
the rest of the day was kind of a blur. we mistakenly took the girls to pf chang's after the museum. I ordered lo mein for sloane because it is simply her favorite food. She was completely covered with it and screaming. ivy sat patiently, in case you were wondering. I was letting Sloane feed me handfuls of slimy noodle just so she wouldn't cry and realized that i was being watched and pitied by a well dressed couple, sans children... whatever.
so now we're home snapping pics.
along with teaching sloane to put all of her toys between her toes while playing with them.. he (kenny) has also taught her how to run with a bowl on her head. He yells "bucket head", as encouragement. Her caregiver at my job also told me that she takes the socks off of all of the other children.
we found out tonight that she is afraid of singing bologna sandwiches. i wonder from where this pathology stems??
ps. i don't think she has ever taken such fantastic pictures..
1 comment:
your dry write-ups crack me UP! You must make it a New Year's Resolution to post more frequently. Sloan sounds like such the deviant and she seemed like a smart little girl to me. Must be all in mom's head....
Post a Comment