Friday, June 20, 2008

home all week












i have been home all week working my new gig as a sahm. who knew that it could be so challenging. i started the week at home in horror as i realized that sloane was wiping her own urine onto her lips as though it were gloss. i had one of those moments where i thought,, should i be allowed to do this? The week got much better (how could it get worse?) following this incident. We attended swim classes and story time. I talked with other moms about forming a play group. (also, where i thought, should I be allowed to do this?)

Things are shaping up. I have a new job working nights that starts on monday. For the first time this week i got a "good morning mommy", from sloane. weird.

Some times it just seems like the future is coming so fast.

Sloane stats

19 months
26 lbs
wearing 24 month clothing
eight front teeth
four molars
can spell s.l.o.a.n.e
can count
can sometimes identify colors

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo - how was the first week of work?