my toddler. jesus, that snuck up on me. she's saying things like, "gosh it's windy". or "i love you too mommy". It's all just a little too much. I am home with her now primarily and it is a wild ride. I can't imagine doing this again and can't imagine not. She is the strangest thing that has ever happened with a pony tail.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
my toddler
my toddler. jesus, that snuck up on me. she's saying things like, "gosh it's windy". or "i love you too mommy". It's all just a little too much. I am home with her now primarily and it is a wild ride. I can't imagine doing this again and can't imagine not. She is the strangest thing that has ever happened with a pony tail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sloane says, "Gosh its windy," and Ivy says, "moo." They must have fascinating dialogue.
Post a Comment