Ultra conservative right wing ultrasound happened yesterday. I went with Meg and my Mom. IT'S A BOY. SERIOUSLY, with a penis. So here we are, having a boy child. Bring it on circumcision fight! I am ready for you kenny! Poor Sloane just lowered her head and put her bottom lip out. She is denying his soon to be existance.
On a completely weird note.. I was schooled about why I have to circumcize my baby at the ultrasound place. I was also told that everyone who has ever had an abortion should be put in jail for murder.. wow. All of this was happening while I was in a state of undress with jelly on my belly. no escape.
I told the owner that I was upset about the experience on the way out and if she could have, I think that she would have tossed this pregnant lady to the curb. So...if this experience sounds appealing please visit http://babywaves3d.com !
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment