Thursday, December 3, 2009

well check

Today was sloane's three year well check. She is such a little trooper. I took her clothes off and put a robe on her for her check up. She took this to be very fancy and called it her dress. Hilarious. She let the doctor check her and answered most of her questions. She was such a little girl. Still weighs 30lbs and is now 38.5 inches in height. weight = 60% and height= 80%.

On other baby news. I am now a chronic insomniac. I was up last night from 2-4. It is really weird. I never had any of this last time. Will see Molly next week for more updates. Regular pants still fit, but just barely. 13 weeks today! Bring it on Buck!

1 comment:

Brooke Ullman said...

pants still fit - AWESOME! this is not always the case with baby #2!
Sloane is freaking awesome... I want to grab her for a girls luncheon date over iced tea sometime. Something tells me she could hold her own as one of the girls.