Friday, July 13, 2007

8 months and holding





Sloane is now eight months old. She has one tooth on the bottom and tons of hair. She actually requires regular brushing and detangling shampoo. This morning after her bottle, I took her into bed with me and she threw up on my pillow.

I realized that while I have been waiting for her to crawl she has begun scooting, which requires the same amount of care and concern. She went to the doctor yesterday and we found out that she is 18.9 lbs and 27.8 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height.

Kenny is coaching her to say da da for a good amount of time each day. He is definitely winning that race. She looks at me and says dada. no fair.

I took some eight month pics last night. Kenny takes her for long walks each night. Uncle jay made her a very special book about the people that love her. We also spiked her hair for the first time last night. enjoy.

No comments: