This parenting thing really is ever changing. Now, she's up in the middle of the night again. (F) Kenny gets up with her mostly, after I make the bottle, turn sports center on and direct him to the glider. He is the real hero. I really don't want to go back to that bleary eyed two in the morning business.
We took Sloane to the zoo this week. I don't know if she liked it or not .. but she definitely likes to ride in that back pack. The zoo was more exciting than I thought it would be. I don't like the concept, but it seems like if you don't take your kid there, people would talk.
I drunkenly promised that I would name my next blog this for meg. Jay was talking about not giving her a "whorey black eye", other than that I really can't remember the context. Kill fee, blah something.
The picture of Sloane eating her cracker is very special. Jodi and Rachel watched her for the first time on Friday and dressed her in the most insane thing they could couple in her closet. Since they had never watched her before it was probably difficult. I called to check in and they had taken her out to breakfast in her sleeper. They told me that they felt like two lesbians on the run for stealing a baby. Cool.
Anyway here are some milestones.
is scooting
has tooth
likes toast
loves to be outside
won't cuddle
gives zombie kisses
No comments:
Post a Comment