We took Sloane to see her grandparents yesterday. She got to ride on the lawnmower, which is some sort of rite of passage where I come from. I never was able to properly stay in the lines as a teen. I'm sure that Sloane will grow up to be quite masterful. Her father spends the majority of his free time outside working on the lawn.
Jay brought Ivy over tonight for a mini play date. Ivy is such a careful, quiet, wonderful baby. Please observe the picture where Sloane is biting her head. I worry for Ivy.
She started waving and really clapping her hands this week. She is becoming increasingly wild. I took a bath with her this morning and feared for both of our lives. She gets this look in her eye and thrusts away from me. I worry that like her father, she will also require a helmet. At her 7 month check the doc told us that she was really "busy". No shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment